As we all know, our skin changes as we age. The older we get the more hectic life seems to be, which in turn is going to bring on more stress. Throw some kids into the mix, longer work hours and the possibility of financial issues- your skin could be in some trouble. Have no fear! Our Scottsdale medspa has the perfect regimen for you!
Here is what we think will keep your skin healthy and glowing:
- Cleanse AM/PM– For more dry skin you would want a creamy cleanser and for more oily skin a gel cleanser will probably be the best. Try Vivify Delicate Cleanse (Anti-Redness) or Fresh Cleanse (Exfoliating).
- Eye Cream– This is a MUST! Especially if you have those pesky fine lines, or dark circles. Apply both AM/PM. Try Vivify Starry Eyes. (Formulated for dark circles, crepe skin and fine lines & wrinkles).
- Moisturizer– This is not only important for your face but you body too! Once again, if you are on the more oily side you may want to try a moisturizer that isn’t heavy or oil based. If you tend to be on the more dry side, choose a moisturizer that is creamy and rich. You may also try a serum for the face to lock in moisture. Try Vivify Lavish (great for normal skin) or Restore (heavier for more dry skin).
- SPF– This is the end all be all to skin care! Seriously. An SPF of 30 or higher needs to be applied every day or before any type of sun exposure. Try Vivify Sun Sation (SPF 30 with a 9% Zinc, chemical free).
- Exfoliate– Exfoliating is important as you want to slough off those dead skin cells that leave your skin looking dull and tired. At our medspa in Scottsdale we believe that you should exfoliate at least one to two times per week at night only, using a gentle exfoliator, or exfoliator pad. Try Vivify Brighten Up Pads (Used one time per week, for a brighter complexion).
- Retinol– now I know this scares a lot of people but hear me out- Most people think they have a sensitivity to retinols, however, they may just be misusing the product and don’t know it! We here at Scottsdale Skin Institute are firm believers that retinols are the key to ANTI-AGING. Retinols should be used as directed by skin care professional and only used at night. You must get a consultation before adding this product to your skin care regimen.
Now that we have the basics covered, let’s talk about what treatments can be done! Here at Scottsdale Skin Institute we offer a wide range of anti-aging treatments such as skin tightening with Radio Frequency or Ultrasound, IPL Photofacials, Facials, Laser resurfacing etc. We are the best medspa for your anti-aging needs, come find out for yourself!